Tuesday, December 31, 2013

La Vita è Bella!

A new year, a new blog!  


I have enjoyed (and continue to enjoy) writing all about my adventures in Italy in Un Cuore Scalzo - My Adventures in Italy, but I realized that I wanted to do something more than just share my Italian experiences. I have learned so much over the past several years as far as the Tuscan way of life by being in Tuscany and also from my better half, Simone, who happens to BE a Tuscan. 

Simone and me in December 2011 at Parco delle Cascine in Florence.
We really do need to take a more current picture one of these days!
My life has vastly improved by adopting a Tuscan lifestyle.  I'm healthier and happier!  And the great thing about it is that anyone can incorporate elements of it into their own life, no matter where they live!  Sure, you may not be able to look out of your kitchen window and see rolling hills with cypress trees, olive trees and grape vines, but you can adopt a Tuscan diet, add some of their traditions, etc.  

One of my favorite ways to exercise - walking in an olive orchard!
With this blog, I plan to share recipes, traditions, decor ideas, etc.  Basically, if it's Tuscan, I hope to share it with you here! 

I hope you will enjoy learning about the Tuscan way of life, as seen from my and my Tuscan's point of view! 

No comments:

Post a Comment